Saturday 14 September 2013

The Beah Club

Gahhh. I love Oyster Mag. Seriously. Every time I take a peek online, I'm never let down. Wait. I was once. But that was only because I couldn't find anything new. And that was only because I'd been searching through the archives for like, four hours in a row. 
My delight this time round was this whimsical washed out shoot featuring Stolen Girlfriends Club second run for Urban Outfitters You can read the write up from Oyster direct but I had to take these images for myself and I just love them so. The concept and styling make me reminisce of 90's comfort clothes worn whilst holidaying at the beach town up the coast over Christmas break. Styled by Zara Mirkin, yeah I giggled at the surname too, then I clicked on the link and was taken to her site... which, well, is another story. A story I'm already a little confused and addicted to myself. 
Shot in a candid kind of way, a way that is eerily similar to the holiday snaps you find as an adult of that time when you were twelve and you made your little sister photograph you while you modelled.... Like that but way cooler. Obviously. Come on, don't tell me you never did that?! Well this is that. But awesome!

cease
x















No comments:

Post a Comment