Monday 26 August 2013

Who Wears The Pants?


God forbid if I were born prior the 20th Century. Or followed a religion of some sort. 
I have a lot of love for pants, or trousers, depending what country you're in (now living in London I've made the mistake several times asking sales assistance where I can find the pants. "We don't sell undergarments" they reply with a look of 'you idiot'.
Definitely a pants girl I am. More freedom maybe? I suppose I do like to wriggle a lot and pants let me do this freely without flashing my smalls to the world on a daily basis. 
I once had a boyfriend who, after we broke up, cleared his belongings out of my home while I was at work. I returned home that night to find he'd taken three pairs of my favorite jeans. Out of revenge? No. He just liked them. I still see him rocking them in Facebook photos. I'm not sure what that says about my style or his choices? 
Trousers have come a long way since they were first adorned by the ladies back in the day.
Shape, print, cut, pattern, colour... here's some of my faves. Swoon.
cease
x


amirahsurlemur:

Check out my fashion blog here!

(via London str RFW13 0857 | Fashionista)


(via Paris A/W 2013 street style - part one gallery - Vogue Australia)

(via Paris A/W 2013 street style - part one gallery - Vogue Australia)

(via Paris A/W 2013 street style - part one gallery - Vogue Australia)


(via brown dress with white dots)



lookbookdotnu:

All White Everything (by Micah Gianneli)



extrarouge:

No comments:

Post a Comment