Monday 20 August 2012

not forgotten...

Ok, I feel bad. I have not posted for almost a month now. BUT, I do have a reason- a good one at that! I have been enjoying the European Summer and honestly, apart from not always having wifi, I've just simply been too busy... soaking up the sun, and well... drinking cocktails. But now I am almost a month into travels, I am becoming better with my time and feel rejuvinated to start posting. Originally, I was planning to do something like 40 stops throughout Europe in two and half months..... buuuut things change. I wanted to do a little feature on each place I went, I still plan to.... it's will just not happen while I'm currently in said place.

However, to start the ball rolling... I am currently in AMSTERDAM so lets celebrate..... da da da daaaaaa- the clog! Now, I did in fact have a pair of clogs when I was nine. And I will now admit, I secretly really liked them. And, I wanted to wear them. And I did... inside. My home. Around my family. I didn't quite have the confidence to wear these wooden shoes in public domain, but hey, seeing as I'm in clog country, maybe I'll look into again. I hope I can get a picture of some clogs but til then..... enjoy these
x





 

















No comments:

Post a Comment