Sunday 26 August 2012

COS


Whilst wandering the streets of Paris a few days ago, I came across what is called ‘The Jewish District’- this quaint little cluster of cobblestone roads twining around the back streets of the hustle and bustle of the city. Amazing food and a.m.a.z.i.n.g. shops! I spent many hours going through them all but I kept going back into COS. I had never heard of it before and I was massively drawn the stores overall simplicity. Spacious, airy, colour coordinated…. beautiful staff. Now might I add, customer service does not seem to be a strong point over here when it comes to fashion boutiques, however COS was just pure lovely. Despite language barriers, the uber chic staff were kind enough to set up the change room for you, have a little chat, help you look for something- yep this is standard service in Australia but it seems not so much in Paris but seriously, that does not even matter now because I have found COS. Seriously I’ve been back three times already and I was delighted to hear they also have stores in London which is where I’ll be spending the remainder of the year (score 1 for me, minus 1 for my wallet). I shall attach the link and do yourselves a favor and feast your eyes upon the basic, easy to wear, incredibly well made pieces! I’m in love. Here’s a few pics of my purchases
xwww.cosstores.com






No comments:

Post a Comment